How to Join
Visit our branch in Westminster and fill out an application during normal business hours, Monday through Friday.
A minimum deposit of $5 into your savings account is required to open your account. If you have any questions about becoming a member, please call us at (303) 451-1146.
If you meet one of the following requirements, you're probably eligible to join HNCU!
- You live or work in the City of Westminster, Adams, Broomfield, or Denver Counties.
- Work as an employee of one of our community partners (SEG Groups) including:
- Adams 12 Five Star Schools District
- American Furniture Warehouse
- City of Northglen
- Community Reach Center
- Independent Electrical Contractors Rocky Mountain (IECRM)
- North Suburban Medical Center
- SAGE Truck Driving School
- Be related to anyone that works for a community partner (SEG Group).
- Be related to anyone who is an existing member.
- Join Consumers United. A one-time $5 membership fee will be charged for Consumers United, when you open your account.
(Colorado residents only)